Friday, October 18, 2019

WILD RIDE RELEASE DAY BLITZ


We are thrilled to be sharing the release of WILD RIDE, the first book in debut author Breezie Bennett's South Florida Riders series. If you love sexy football players, be sure to get your copy today!


About WILD RIDE


A smoking hot wide receiver with a tattered reputation. A feisty tomboy with dreams of being a sports agent. Can he build his brand with a fake fiancée? Can she snag the promotion she desperately wants? Sure. If he can keep it in his pants and she can resist taking the ride of her life. Fall in love with Leo and Frankie as their romance slides from fake to forever.

LEO

I guess I’m in trouble for real now. At least that what my agent says. Just talking my way out of my latest PR shitshow isn’t going to cut it this time. He says the South Florida Riders fans need to believe I’m more than just a cocky wide receiver who throws Benjamins at strippers and breaks the hearts of innocent girls.

His brilliant plan to fix my image is to hook the perfect woman on my arm and convince the world I’m engaged to her. Only problem is, I definitely don’t have the perfect woman. As my agent puts it, I’ve been ‘too busy banging my way through NFL groupies to get serious.’ He’s not wrong.

But then he decides to hire his intriguing and annoyingly hot assistant to play the part…and all of a sudden his ideas don’t seem so dumb.

FRANKIE

I know you, Leo Sterling. I know your type. I can predict your every move, on and off the field. And I want absolutely as little to do with you as possible.

I’m well aware that working for a sports agent will be a pain in the ass and that my dream of eventually becoming an agent myself will put me in very close quarters with unfathomably arrogant athletes like Leo. It’s par for the course with my career path, one I chose so that I can stay as close as possible to the one true love of my life—football.

So, when my boss tells me I have to be fake fiancée to this particularly infuriating and sexy player to keep my job, I have no choice. And it doesn’t exactly suck. Having a little weakness for athletes like Leo Sterling doesn’t make me pathetic, it makes me a normal human. And it definitely doesn’t mean I’ll fall for him.









About BREEZIE BENNETT

Breezie Bennett has had her fingers on a keyboard since she was a middle-schooler writing sports romances about her brother’s baseball team. A graduate of the University of Florida, she is fluent in Mandarin Chinese, can dance on pointe, and has been known to shotgun a beer in 5.2 seconds.  When not writing romance, you’ll find her on a Florida beach with her two dogs, Ginger and Rosemary, and a playlist full of Pink Floyd and Lil Wayne.

No comments: