Saturday, October 26, 2019

SILENCED BY SIN RELEASE DAY BLITZ


-->





Title: Silenced by Sin


Series: Heaven's Guardians MC #2


Author: Ashley Lane


Genre: MC Romance


Release Date: October 26, 2019



















Patch


The smallest caskets weigh the most.


I lost myself the day I buried my daughter.


Her death was only the beginning of my downfall.





I will not play God.


As a doctor, the oath I took bound me.


As a father, only blood can set me free.





Pain is my prison.


With guilt my only companion,


I bought myself a life, Silenced by Sin.





Alaska


You are not defined by your mistakes.


I refuse to regret the choices I've made.


I embrace them.





I will bow to no one.


Fear does not make you weak.


In the face of fear, I find my true strength.





I will rise.


With fire in my veins and embers in my soul,


I will give my daughter the life she deserves.






























































































































































HOSTED BY:











No comments: