Monday, March 12, 2018

CLOSE TO THE EDGE (UNBROKEN HEROES #5)

The Unbroken Heroes are back! Agent Dare Servant is aghast at this fellow Ops members settling down. He knows without doubt that the domestic life will never be for him - the thrill of the chase and the high of danger to strong to ever give up. But when a quirky and charming caterer ends up smack dab in the middle of a criminal mastermind's plot, Dare will uphold his honor and protect her. Even though she pushes all his buttons. Even though her beauty drives him to distraction. Even though he's in danger of losing his heart to her and hanging up his Shadow Ops life for good… 

Release Date: February 27, 2018
St. Martin’s Press
Unbroken Heroes series book #5
Romantic Suspense
Review copy provided by the publisher 

Oy! I don't even know where to start. This book was so confusing and all over the damn place. From the moment I opened the book on my kindle I was lost. It felt like there was something missing. 

I was hoping that after a few pages you'd get to go back in the past and see how Dare and Jenna meet. But it never happened. There were so many questions. It's like the entire beginning of the book was nonexistent. 

Honestly, I DNF'd it. And I hate doing that, but I couldn't connect with the characters because I had no idea how they came about. 


Rating: DNF

No comments: