Thursday, November 07, 2019

WILD RIDE (SOUTH FLORIDA RIDERS #1)

A smoking hot wide receiver with a tattered reputation. A feisty tomboy with dreams of being a sports agent. Can he build his brand with a fake fiancée? Can she snag the promotion she desperately wants? Sure. If he can keep it in his pants and she can resist taking the ride of her life. Fall in love with Leo and Frankie as their romance slides from fake to forever.

Release Date: October 18, 2019
Palm Island Publishing
South Florida Riders #1
Contemporary/Football Romance

Liza's Review:

Wild Ride is the first book in the South Florida Riders series of books by debut author Breezie Bennett. I absolutely fell in love with Frankie's and Leo's story from page one. The fake fiancé troupe is such a fun troupe when done well, and Ms. Bennett knocked one out of the ballpark with her very first book (totally mixing up my sports metaphors here).

Frankie and Leo are both such fun characters, even if Leo is known as a bit of a bad boy when we first meet him. Because of that situation, his agent decides he needs a fake fiancé and as Frankie works for his agent's company, she is the perfect person for the job. Let me just tell you Frankie is absolutely my favorite character in this book. She is a tomboy who loves sports and can walk the walk and talk the talk. I'm a huge sports fan, and it was fun to read about another woman being so into sports. She is such a smart and laugh out loud funny character. She even invents a drinking game that I know my friends and I would have been all over when we were in college.

Leo is super yummy and all about his football career...until Frankie arrives. I liked their friendship moved naturally to a physical relationship based on mutual attraction. Seriously you could feel their connection from the very beginning, and it only grew stronger with each day they spent together. The sexy times are super sexy in Wild Ride! So much mad love for this story! I literally couldn't put the book down until I was finished reading and stayed up way too late to read it in one night.

Breezie Bennett is a fresh new voice in sports romance, perfectly blending steamy romance and heartfelt humor. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the South Florida Riders series of books!

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

No comments: