Wednesday, January 24, 2018

LOVE ME LIKE THIS (THE MORRISONS #3)

Eight years have passed since Justin Morrison first laid eyes on Taylor and fell head over heels in love with her, even though he knew she could never be his. He's tried everything he can to get over her--including moving to another country--but she's still the only woman he'll ever want.

Eight years is a heck of a long time to secretly love someone. Taylor knows all too well how impossible it is to forget a man as sexy, sweet, and brilliant as Justin Morrison. So when he turns up on the doorstep of her Napa Valley bed and breakfast, she can't help but long for the happily-ever-after of her dreams.

As Taylor and Justin spend beautifully romantic mornings together watching the sun rise over the vineyards--and can't help but fall into each other's arms on wickedly sexy nights--it looks like they might finally get their chance at the love they've been waiting for. But will the secret Taylor has been keeping shatter everything in the end?

Release Date: January 24, 2018
Oak Press, LLC
The Morrisons #3
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

Bella Andre is back with another wonderful installment in her wonderful Morrisons series. While I fell in love with her books first with the Sullivans, I have to say I fall in love with each new story Ms. Andre writes.

Let me just say I absolutely loved Justin and Taylor's story from beginning to end. The fact they both had been in love with each other from the moment they met gave me happy sighs. The fact they each waited eight years to admit their feelings to one another absolutely had me shaking my head. I was so glad Justin's sisters stepped in and got him a reservation at Taylor's new B&B when he came home for his brother's wedding.

I loved Justin and Taylor picked up being best friends again from the moment they saw each other again. I loved their friendship was a priority between them no matter else would be going on going forward. The fact they were insanely attracted to one another and wanted to spend every minute together gave me all the feels. I also loved the chemistry between Justin and Taylor was so strong. Once they finally gave into their attraction, I loved they really couldn't stay away from one another.

I will say I was surprised Taylor was so hesitant to share her big secret with Justin initially. They were so close and I just knew he would move heaven and earth to help her in any way possible. I have to say Justin handled learning about Taylor's illness just as I expected. He wanted to figure out a cure and offered to donate one of his own kidneys when he discovers she needs a transplant to save her life. I have to say this part of the story could have become way too medical if handled differently and I absolutely loved while the seriousness was never downplayed, it never took away from the romance in the story. I also loved Justin's family members being honest about concerns with the plan yet understanding in the end how it had to be. I can't say that I wouldn't be questioning my brother if he needed to do something like this for the love of his life and I loved that bit of normalcy being shown.

Love Me Like This was another wonderful story from Bella Andre. I both laughed and cried while reading this story and have to say I adore any book that makes me feel multiple emotions while reading.  


Rating: 4.5 Stars (A-)


No comments: