Friday, January 08, 2010

TGIF!!!

I'm so glad today is Friday! It has been a really crazy week and I'm ready for a break. Of course, my weekend is going to be spent re-organizing my bookshelves, but that will be fun. I have so many books in my house I haven't read yet, I would like to get them all in a central location to make it easier to find when searching for my next book to read. I just started reading The Phoenix Charm by Helen Scott Taylor, and I'm really liking it so far. I will also be updating my blog at least once over the weekend, as I still need to post my thoughts about Soul Magic.

I know my post from the other day was about the weather, but I just have to say a little bit more about snow and Tennessee. On Wednesday night all the local counties did end up calling off school for Thursday, since it really looked like we would get major snow. Of course, we ended up barely getting any snow. However, whatever snow we did get turned into ice on the roads as of late yesterday, so there is no school again today. Not that this really does me any good; I still had to drive on the ice to get to work this morning. The whole reason I live in Tennessee is to avoid weather like we are having right now. Today the high is only going to be 17*, with the lows getting down into single digits. So, once I get home tonight, I don't really plan on leaving my house until Monday, if at all possible.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: