Friday, December 06, 2019

EASY RIDE (SOUTH FLORIDA RIDERS #3)

Star quarterback Chase Kennedy has had everything -- and every woman -- he ever wanted. Except Whitney Cooper. She's been his best friend since kindergarten and his soft place to fall when life gets too hard. But when she comes to him for lessons in love, temperatures rise, clothes fall off, and it's way too easy for their friendship to turn into something much sexier.

Chase:

I'm not gonna lie, I dig my position as the top scoring playboy on the South Florida Riders. As the biggest name on the team, huge wins, bright lights, and beautiful women have all come easy to me. Everything has...except Whitney. I don't score with her. I've lived firmly in her friend zone since I could write my name. It works for us, since Nit Whit's looking for a husband, home, and 2.5 kids...and I just want to bang my way to the next big game. But now she thinks she's found the perfect guy and needs an assist in the sack. I'm happy to help, but the closer we get to a touchdown, the more serious this game is getting.

Whitney:

As an ER nurse, I'm no stranger to the human body. But when it comes to using that body in the bedroom, my resume is a little light. So when I meet a guy who fits every one of my strict criteria for the husband I think I want, it only seems right to get some expert advice from my best friend. Because no one knows sex like Chase Kennedy. That might be the reason we've never been more than friends, and why this sexy little play-date has to be strictly educational. But with each lesson I learn about his favorite subject, I can feel myself falling for my teacher...and with Chase, that pretty much guarantees a broken heart. 

Release Date: December 6, 2019
Palm Island Publishing
Contemporary Romance/Sports Romance
South Florida Riders #3
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

The South Florida Riders series gets better with each new release. OMG I wanted to get Chase Kennedy's story since he first appeared on the page and have to say it was more than worth the wait! The best friends to lovers’ trope is a favorite of mine, and Ms. Bennett did an amazing job with Chase and Whitney's story!

So Chase has pretty much been a man-whore since we first met him, so I knew it was going to be so much fun to have him finally find the right woman. The fact the right woman was Whitney Cooper, who also happened to be his best friends pretty much from birth made this story catnip for me. OMG I loved this story so hard!!!

I loved that Chase and Whitney can pretty much talk about anything and as with all best friends they told it like it was and picked on each other just a little bit. My favorite thing was they are always there for each other. I laughed so hard when Whitney asked Chase to give her lessons on how to be hotter in bed. I knew they were already perfect for each other and just knew once they took that next step, they would finally realize how much they loved each other beyond being friends. They had smoking hot chemistry and I fell in love with them as a couple even before they realized they were a couple.

Easy Ride is such a funny, emotional, and sexy romance. Much like with the other books in the South Florida Riders series of books, Easy Ride had me laughing, sighing, and even crying a couple of times. Breezie Bennett has become a must read author for me and I highly recommend her books to readers who love contemporary romances.

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

***Amazon Associates Link***

No comments: