Saturday, May 01, 2010

Books Read in April 2010

I thought I would start keeping a tally of my books read each month. I’ve kept a spreadsheet of my books since last year, but never put the total number read each month on my blog. I managed to read 8 books in April and was lucky enough to enjoy each of the books I read. My books read from April are as follows:

Mind Games by Carolyn Crane (debut novel)

If Books Could Kill by Kate Carlisle

Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare (debut novel from 2009)

Surrender of a Siren by Tessa Dare

A Lady of Persuasion by Tessa Dare

Cold Sight by Leslie Parrish (ARC)

Kiss Me If You Can by Carly Phillips (ARC from Net Galley)

Lover Mine by JR Ward

I have written up my thoughts on both Cold Sight and Kiss Me If You Can, but since both books come out in July, I’ll wait until closer to their release dates to post full reviews. I will say the readers are given winners once again by both Parrish and Phillips. I hope to get my post up about Lover Mine (spoiler free) by the end of the weekend. I will say now, that the WARDen totally delivered and Lover Mine goes on my list of favorite books by Ward.

No comments: