Saturday, July 05, 2014

One Sexy Ride

His goal is to stand firm 

As the middle child in a big family, Len Thompson has found it easy to slip under the radar. His relationships outside the family-run garage tend to run a mile wide but only an inch deep as he keeps his heart, body and soul protected. But when the one woman he’s always wanted makes it known she’ll soon be leaving town, he can't resist letting her into his carefully constructed fortress. 

Her gift is rocking his world 

Chasing her best friend’s big brother has both entertained and frustrated Janey for years. She’s not sure what triggered his change of heart, but hell, yeah, she’ll accept it. All of it. Every kiss, every touch, every bit of body-shaking pleasure. Working to meet her renovation deadline is suddenly not nearly as interesting as the mind-blowing escapades she's enjoying with the big sexy mechanic. 

When old fears threaten, Len must finally choose—face his past or let their future crumble. 

Released June 19, 2014

I'm a huge fan of Vivian Arend and can't thank my friend Heather enough for recommending her books to me. One Sexy Ride is the 2nd book in the Thompson & Sons series. I was provided a review copy with the promise of an honest review.

Janey and Len are both such strong characters. Janey has gone against everything her parents want her to do to start her own business. I loved Janey and Len as a couple. They had a great connection and off the charts chemistry. Len was a complicated character for me. I knew he had loved Janey pretty much forever, yet was only interested in her because she was planning to move away soon. I'm just going to warn you in advance to have tissues available while reading this book. Len totally broke my heart at one point in this book. Part due to what he did, but the biggest part was why he did it. Not going to lie, I had an ugly cry going on at one point. Luckily not long after I was able to 


Janey and Len are one of my favorite couples ever written by Vivian Arend. While I'm big on reading books in a series in order, I think One Sexy Ride will read fine as a stand-alone if you want to start with this book.

No comments: