Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!

Happy Fat Tuesday everyone! I've always given up something for lent each year(always fast food in college and even red meat for a few years) and this year will be no different. Tonight I get to celebrate at 55 South for their Fat Tuesday party before giving up something this year. I've always tried to eat all my favorite fast food dishes on Fat Tuesday. Since I'm doing Weight Watchers now, fast food really isn't a huge problem for me anymore. I will be having more food than normal tonight, but since I have to eat really light tomorrow(surgery on Thursday), I'm not too worried about it. However, I have noticed the only fast food I've really been getting on a regular basis is McDonald's Egg McMuffins and sugar free vanilla iced coffee...like 2-3 times a week. So I had my last Egg McMuffin and iced coffee this morning until Easter morning.

I fell down on the job of updating my blog this weekend. However, in my defense, I came down with the cold everyone in my office had and really didn't do anything beyond going to see The Drowsy Chaperone with my family on Sunday. So my goal is to post about both books tomorrow night before my sister and youngest niece arrive. If I don't get to post before they arrive, it will be over the weekend before I'll post about any books. However, I will log on to the computer to update everyone after I get home from the hospital on Thursday night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be looking for the update!

Hugs,
Jodie