Monday, August 16, 2021

HAMPTONS HEARTBREAK (NYC ROMANCE #4)


One beach house.

Two months.

Countless lies.

What could go wrong?


It was supposed to be the perfect summer job.

Housesitting in the Hamptons.

And then he showed up.

Lance Welles.

Moody. Broody. Wealthy. Sexy.

And cocky. So damn cocky.

He’ll let me stay for the summer.

But only if I pretend to be his girlfriend.

I agree. Why wouldn’t I?

It’s not like I’ll fall in love.


The first time I saw Vivienne Radcliffe,

she was in a fire-engine-red bikini.

Setting fire to my house.

Well, not exactly my house.

The garden of my Hamptons estate.

She says the house is hers for the summer.

But it isn’t long before I realize . . . 

I want Vivienne to be mine forever. 



Release Date: August 11, 2021

Hamptons Heartbreak 

A New York City Romance Series Book #4

Contemporary Romance

Review Copy Provided by the Publisher 


Nikki’s Review:


I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. Is it enough to just tell you to buy it and read it? Because you should absolutely do that. 


The characters in this book are so likeable. From the beginning I was invested in their story. Lance and Vivienne instantly burned up the pages from their first meeting, whether it was during their witty banter ( a whole conversation about a man’s lack of aim while peeing pastedGraphic.png ), or sultry their romps in the pool. Damn, those pool scenes are fucking delicious. 


This is not a particularly angsty book, but there is a ton of emotion. Lance and Vivienne have tough exteriors, but there’s a lot of baggage and vulnerability under their armour. I love when the walls fall down and all the feels come spilling out. 


Tara Leigh never fails to deliver a solid story that is character driven and ridiculously sexy. Hamptons Heartbreak is my favourite book in this series…so far! I can’t wait for the next installment! Have I mentioned that you should just buy the book because it’s amaze balls? 


Rating: 5 Stars (A+) 

No comments: