Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WILD EMBRACE (A PSY-CHANGELING COLLECTION)

Echo of Silence 
In a deep-sea station, Tazia Nerif has found her life’s work as an engineer, keeping things running smoothly. But she wants nothing more than to break down the barrier of silence between her and her telekinetic Psy station commander...

Dorian 
A changeling who can never shift lives a life of quiet frustration—until he learns how to let his leopard come out and play...

Partners in Persuasion 
Still raw from being burned by a dominant female, wolf changeling Felix will never again risk being a plaything. But for dominant leopard Dezi, he’s the most fascinating man she’s ever met. She just has to convince this gun-shy wolf that he can trust the dangerous cat who wants to take a slow, sexy bite out of him…

Flirtation of Fate 
Seven years ago, Kenji broke Garnet’s heart. Now the wolf packmates have to investigate the shocking murder of one of their own. And the more Kenji sees of the woman Garnet has become, the deeper he begins to fall once more. But even his primal instincts are no match for the dark secret he carries...

Release Date: August 23, 2016
Berkley Penguin Group
Psy-Changeling #15.5
Paranormal Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza’s Review:

Wild Embrace is an anthology of stories in the Psy-Changeling world. While I recognized all of the characters within the anthology, there were some characters I didn't know as well and really loved getting their stories.

Of the 4 stories, I think Dorian is my favorite mostly because he is one of my favorite characters in the series. I love how much time his story covered and really loved getting to go back in time to see favorite characters in their youth.  

I really enjoyed each of the other stories and seeing how each couple got together. I loved seeing Stephan and Tazia find one another in Echo of Silence. I usually enjoy a Psy and a Changeling pairing or two Changelings in the couple, but the Psy/Psy mating is growing on me. I've found that I really love them even more when one of the Psy is also an Arrow.

Both Partners in Persuasion and Flirtation of Fate were matings between 2 changelings. While I didn't know Felix and Dezi from Partners in Persuasion as I did Kenji and Garnet from Flirtation of Fate, I really enjoyed the mating dance both couples went through.

Fans of the Psy-Changeling series will be super excited to get 4 new stories in the series. I was pulled into each story from the very beginning and found each story to be a fast read. I highly recommend Wild Embrace to all fans of the Psy-Changeling series.

Rating: 4 Stars (B) 


No comments: