Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Update

I have to say that my shopping trip with my grandmother and aunt yesterday was one of our best trips ever. Nannie was able to find the shoes she wanted, picked up all the gifts needed, and even found a couple of fun things to buy too. I found the cutest gray fur-lined boots and they are so very comfortable. Really hoping for cold weather for my shopping trip with my sister the day after Thanksgiving so I can wear my new boots.

All of that being said, I am so very tired today that this is pretty much all I see myself posting today. I have been on the road for 3 days straight and know to make it through this week, I will have to take a really long nap this afternoon. It will have to wait for the end of the Titan's game, on the theory I will stay awake through the game. Hope everyone else has a wonderful Sunday.

Go Titans!!!

No comments: