So I've been really bad about blogging this past week. I've been reading plenty, but haven't been good about posting about anything I've read. I want to do better about posting my reviews on books as soon as I read them this year, so thought I'd put it out there in writing to keep myself more accountable.
Here are my 2013 blogging, reading, and fitness goals.
1. Start new 5K training in February 2013 (already signed up, so this will happen)
2. Walk/jog the 5K race I am training for with my group.
3. Start training for the Women's Half Marathon with the group I trained with last year (I've already registered for the race for Sept 2013). My goal is to start out with the walking group and move up to the walking/running interval group.
4. I set my reading goal for 2013 as 125 books. Last year I read over 175 books, but I've already started out slower, and want to hit my goal. Will happily move my goal up once I get out of my reading slump.
5. Post all reviews as soon as I finish the book I'm reading unless there are restrictions from the publisher. Write up review and schedule the review if timeframe is set by publisher.
6. Read more new-to-me authors in 2013.
7. Read one historical romance book each month. I have so many in my TBR pile, and I really want to get them read.
8. Read one older book in my TBR pile each month. I buy new books every month and my TBR pile is now a TBR mountain. Need to work to get it under control.
9. I'd like to host an author on my blog each month to to a spotlight on the author and their books.
10. Post a list of books read in a blog post each month with ratings for each book. This way I can talk about all the books I read, even if I don't post reviews on each book.
I'm sure there are other goals I could add in, but I think these are the most important ones for me a this time.