Friday, April 16, 2021

THE BILLIONAIRE'S BIG GAME: THE MIAMI VICES #1


A billionaire bachelor up for auction. A single mom trying to avoid him. The last thing he wants is a commitment… but that happens to be the only thing she wants.


Noah Vice: When my mom signs me up for another one of her ridiculous fundraisers, I don’t think much of it. Until, that is, the drop dead gorgeous girl who ghosted me six months ago is announced as my highest bidder. Now’s my chance to finally get to know Zoe…and figure out exactly what she’s hiding. But when I meet her adorable, four-year old secret, I know this isn’t a game I should play.


Zoe Taylor: The last thing on earth I need right now is a casual fling with a hot billionaire. With a four-year old daughter and classroom full of eighth graders, there’s only one kind of relationship I’m looking for…a lifelong partner. But now, because of my meddlesome grandmother, I’m stuck with Noah for five unforgettable dates. He’s not marriage material, but I can’t resist a little fun. The only problem is… I might not beat him at his own game.




The Miami Vices:


As colorful, vibrant, and sexy as the city they call home, the billionaire Vice brothers have secrets, temptations, and never met a risk they wouldn’t take…all in the name of love. This sizzling new rom com series will have you laughing, swooning, and looking for the next book. When you’re in Miami… everyone deserves a Vice.


Release Date: April 16, 2021

Palm Island Publishing

The Miami Vices #1

Contemporary Romance

Review copy provided by publisher


Liza's Review:


Breezie Bennett once again delivers with a book I couldn't put down in The Billionaire's Big Game. I adored Noah and Zoe from the moment they each appeared on the page! Serious sparks from the moment they met each other, and it only got better from there.


Noah Vice is one of the billionaire Miami Vices, and is pretty much all work and no play since his family bought the South Florida Riders football team, as Noah has been put in charge of everything. Noah has no desire to be in a relationship, and doesn't really have time for one. Zoe Taylor is a middle school teacher and single mom who is only willing to date someone who is as ready as she is for a relationship, as in marriage. I loved they first met when Noah was taking time for himself and Zoe and her friends were out for a GNO. They had an instant connection, and fabulous chemistry from the very first moment. However, as they both wanted different things in life, it would take a bachelor auction and Zoe's hilarious grandmother to set the wheels in motion for romance.


Zoe and Noah gave me all the feels from the very beginning of this story. As they were in different places in their lives when they first met, it was so much fun to watch their friendship blossom into romance the more time they spent together. I loved Zoe and Noah had chemistry from the beginning, yet Noah respected Zoe's friends only dictate when they first started spending time together. Once Zoe's daughter Ava hit the page, I totally and completely fell in love with this little family. There was so much love and humor, I seriously couldn't stop reading! I promise for lovers of super sexy romances, you won't be disappointed, as Zoe and Noah have lots of sexy times....smoking hot sexy times!


I've loved Breezie Bennett's book from the moment I read her very first story. She gives her readers emotional and beautiful romance in each new story. Ms. Bennett also weaves in humor so well in each of her stories, I sometimes find myself crying from laughing so hard. I love when an author tugs at so many of my emotions, and Breezie Bennett does so in each and every story. I adored every single moment of The Billionaire's Big Game and am already counting down to the next book in the series!


Rating: 5 Stars (A)

No comments: