Monday, July 01, 2019

WASHED IN BLOOD

Title: Washed in Blood
Series: Heaven’s Guardians MC #1
Author: Ashley Lane
Genre: MC Romance
Cover Design: Abigail Davies, Pink Elephant Designs
Release Date: June 27, 2019

BLURB
Blinded by anger, the man who had sworn to protect me,
shot me in a fit of rage when I was only sixteen years old. 

He thought he killed me.
But my job wasn’t finished yet.

My days are spent as President of the Heaven’s Guardians MC.
Nights are spent searching for the scum of the earth.

Rapists, Murderers, Pedophiles.
They all answer to me.

I thought I’d seen it all.
Thought my heart couldn’t be any darker.
Thought I knew exactly how far I was willing to go.

Then a battered and broken woman was found behind our clubhouse,
and I realized, I’ve never had a clue about the monster that lurks within.

They may call me Priest,
but I’d sell my soul to the devil before I let anything take her away from me.





Available in Kindle Unlimited from June 27





Being the boy mom of an almost 2 year old and 9 year old, means she lives off Goldfish crumbs and Diet Coke. But when she does have a spare minute of time to herself, you can typically find her parked on the couch, Kindle within reach, catching up on the previous weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy or Hell's Kitchen. 

Website: http://www.ashleylaneauthor.com

Newsletter: https://www.ashleylaneauthor.com/newsletter-landing-page

Nikki's Review:

Wowza! This was a dark, raw, and gritty read. And I loved every damn second. 

Priest is the president of Heaven’s Guardians MC. He and his brothers by choice have one goal...to get rid of the dregs of society. Pedophiles, murderers, rapists, they all must answer for their sins. The MC are ones to hear their last confessions.

Willow is alone and on the run. She’s been tossed away and treated like trash all her life. When Priest finds her practically frozen death outside the clubhouse, things change. Now, she’s found peace and safety. Not to mention, she gets to spend her nights all hot and sweaty with the MC’s president. For a man with the road name Priest, he sure as hell has a filthy and wicked mouth. His mouth was made for sinning. 

The characters in this book were so wonderfully developed. They had personalities that leapt off of the pages. The camaraderie in the MC was heartbreaking and other times funny. You could feel the way they support each other...even after punches have been thrown!

I know insta love can be a bit annoying in romance novels at times, but not this one. The men have all experienced things in life that make them feel things on a heightened level. For every emotion. I loved how Priest went all alpha growly when he laid eyes on Willow. 

This book isn’t light and fluffy. It probably isn’t for readers who don’t want dark content mixed with their romance. But if you, like me, enjoy a story that is gritty, but filled with heroes that love hard, and avenge victims of heinous crimes, you really need to read Washed in Blood! 

Rating: 4 Stars (A)

No comments: