Monday, October 15, 2018

LEGACY OF LIES RELEASE DAY BLITZ

 

Today we are celebrating the release of LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh!  LEGACY OF LIES is the first novel in the series and you can purchase it now for $2.99.


THRONE OF LIES is a prequel novella from the Legacy of Lies series can be read for FREE today only!


Follow Tara's newsletter for exclusive news about the series


Watch the Book Trailer


------------------



LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh


PURCHASE NOW:
 

Purchase in PAPERBACK NOW

Blurb:


Money. Status. Wealth. Power.
I believed I was entitled to all of it.
My legacy.

Jolie Chapman.
I thought I was entitled to her, too.
My love.

In a scandal that set our families against each other, I lost.
My legacy.
My love.
Everything.

I was heir to a throne built on lies, my crown forged from corruption.
Stripped of everything I'd been raised to consider my birthright.
Including my princess—who wasnt mine, after all.

Ive spent the past decade rebuilding my life, on my own terms.
Money. Status. Wealth. Power.
Theyve been earned.

Now Ive returned to Manhattan for redemption, too.
Jolie wasnt supposed to be here.
And I wasnt supposed to care.

Screw me once, shame on you.
Screw me twice—
Who am I kidding? I dont believe in second chances anymore.

 


-------------------------------



The LEGACY OF LIES series novella, THRONE OF LIES, is available for FREE TODAY ONLY!

THRONE OF LIES by Tara Leigh


Prequel novella to

 Legacy of Lies 

READ IT NOW FOR FREE (for today only!) 
Purchase in PAPERBACK NOW

Blurb:


I was called a prodigal son.
A scion of Midas.

I believed it. Why wouldnt I?
Everything my father touched turned to gold.

The proof was all around me.
Luxury cars.
Elite schools.
A billion-dollar business.
Even my girlfriend, a Park Avenue Princess.

I reigned from a throne of lies.
My fall from grace…wasnt graceful at all.

Add

 THRONE OF LIES to Goodreads


 


--------------------------------

-------------------------------

AUTHOR BIO:
Tara LeighTara Leigh is a multi-published author of steamy contemporary romance. A former banker on Wall Street, she graduated from Washington University and holds an MBA from Columbia Business School, but she much prefers spending her days with fictional boyfriends than analyzing financial spreadsheets. Tara currently lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut with her husband, children, and fur-baby, Pixie.


AUTHOR LINKS:






No comments: