Tuesday, March 08, 2016

ALL I WANT (ANIMAL MAGNETISM #7)

Pilot-for-hire Zoe Stone is happy to call Sunshine, Idaho, her home base. But her quiet life is thrown for a loop when her brother’s friend Parker comes to stay with her for a week. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife special agent is a handsome flirt with a gift for getting under her skin. And the situation only escalates when Parker hires her to fly him around the area while he collects evidence on a suspected smuggler.

Now she has to live and work with the guy. But when they’re in the air, she sees another side of him. He’s driven, focused, and sharp. And while he enjoys giving commentary on her blind dates, she quickly realizes with a shock that it’s Parker who gets her engines going… 

Release Date: October 6, 2015
Berkley Penguin Group
Animal Magnetism #7
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza’s Review:


I was so glad to finally get to see Zoe Stone find happiness. She has always had to be the strong one in her family and takes care of everyone else, and I just wanted her to find someone to take care of her. When Parker, who is her brother Wyatt's friend, walked into her life, I loved the fact the sparks flew from their very first meeting. I also loved that Parker loved to do little things to make Zoe's life easier. It also cracked me up that Zoe got so very frustrated with Parker each time he did something for her. Seriously, no one had ever really put Zoe first and I loved watching her learn to accept being so important to another person.

The chemistry between Parker and Zoe was obvious from their very first kiss at her front door. I absolutely loved they both tried to stay away from one another, yet totally couldn't do it. The fact that Parker was only in town temporarily should have bothered me, but it really made Zoe and Parker both more at ease being together initially, so I went with. Plus when they made love, it was smoking hot and pretty much happened on every surface of Zoe's house. Jill Shalvis wrote one of the hottest shower scenes and it totally made me fall in love with Zoe and Parker as a couple.

Zoe and Parker totally worked as a couple for me from very early on. I loved they both tried to be so strong about only being in the moment, yet each seemed to want to put the other's needs first. I adored how super protective Parker was of Zoe. He stumbled along the way to become a fabulous hero, but Parker actually ended up being one of my favorite heroes in the Animal Magnetism series.

Jill Shalvis gives her readers wonderful, sexy, and funny romances. All I Want was another winner in the Animal Magnetism series and I can't wait to see which character is next in the series.



No comments: