Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn is the final book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Breaking Dawn opens the night before Bella and Edward's wedding from Bella's point of view. Meyer actually breaks the book up into 3 sections, with sections 1 and 3 from Bella's point of view and 2 being from Jacob's point of view. I struggle to say more than I absolutely loved Breaking Dawn, as I don't want to give anything away about the book. Meyer had me laughing out loud many times and a couple of the twist and turns even caught me by surprise. You do get to see more about the characters of Jacob, Edward, and Bella and I really think it only made the book better.

I highly recommend Breaking Dawn to anyone who loves the Twilight series. Although the Twilight series is classified as a YA book, anyone who enjoys reading a great story will love this series.

1 comment:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for not giving anything away. I saw you were reviewing it, and despite not wanting to read any spoilers, I couldn't stop myself from reading your post.

Good to know it was worth all the hype! :)