Tuesday, June 28, 2022

HIDDEN WATERS (TATTERED & TORN #3)

 My family tried to break me. But, somehow, I made it out alive, even though the wounds from that survival are forever carved into my bones. Now, my only wish is for…normal. To know what it’s like to have friends, a job, a home.



The last thing I want is for my new roommate to see the scars I’m so desperate to keep hidden, especially not the ruggedly handsome man who steals my breath and sends my heart into overdrive.


But something tells me that Beckett has demons, too. I see it in the shadows haunting his gorgeous eyes and the way he looks at me with gentle understanding.


As our unlikely friendship becomes so much more, forces from my life slink out of the shadows. And we could both lose everything we’ve fought so hard for—down to our very last breaths…


Release Date: June 21, 2022

Tattered & Torn #3

Pagesmith, LLC

Contemporary Romance

Review copy provided by publisher


Nikki’s Review:


I have been dying for Addie’s book since she walked onto the page at the beginning of the series. I knew it was going to be an angsty rollercoaster, and holy hell, was it ever! 


I loved the connection that Beckett and Addie had. They’re both lost and dealing with a ton of emotional baggage. They find some much needed peace and friendship with each other, and eventually love. This book was all kinds of swoony and the chemistry was amazing.


Addie is determined to take control of her life and live it to the fullest. Beckett helps her with her bucket list while being a fierce protector. He is one of my favourite kinds of heroes…alpha, but still all soft and mushy on the inside. 


You get to visit with the characters from the previous books in the series and see how they’re doing. I love the close knit family dynamic and the friendships are wonderful. 


This book has all the ingredients of an amazing romance novel. The suspense is entertaining, but it doesn’t take away from the love story, which is something I like. 


Catherine Cowles writes characters that you care about. She puts them through the wringer but she always makes them come full circle and find their HEA. Is it too early to start asking for the next book in the series?

Rating: 4 Stars (A)

No comments: