Saturday, June 26, 2021

THE BILLIONAIRE'S BIG TEMPTATION (MIAMI VICES #3)


One billionaire chef who longs for love…and a little more time in his penthouse kitchen. One professional dancer who calls the road “home” but finds herself as a housekeeper in a Miami high rise between gigs. When these unlikely neighbors meet on the rooftop, a new romance sizzles.


Clay Vice: Running the food and beverage business for the Vice Hotel empire is just that…a business. It’s a waste of culinary genius, but what I do for the Vice family. So when a little spitfire brunette who can’t scramble an egg desperately needs some cooking advice so she can keep her job, I’m ready to turn up the heat. Jenna Harper is gorgeous, funny, sexy as hell, and a quick study in the kitchen…and the bedroom. I know I’m a temporary stop on her way to stardom, but when the temptation is this strong, I can’t resist.


Jenna Harper: I’ve never wanted to do anything but dance, but my career’s on a short-term sideline in Miami, and I need work. Cleaning a fancy penthouse is easy money, then my boss offers big bucks if I’ll cook, too? So I need help. When the next door neighbor turns out to be a world-class chef and the sexiest billionaire I’ve ever met, I beg for a few lessons…and suddenly I’m hot for teacher. It’s all fun and games until the real world comes crashing down and I have to make a choice between my heart and my dreams that could leave both of us burned.


The Miami Vices:

As colorful, vibrant, and sexy as the city they call home, the billionaire Vice brothers have secrets, temptations, and never met a risk they wouldn’t take…all in the name of love. This sizzling new rom com series will have you laughing, swooning, and looking for the next book. When you’re in Miami… everyone deserves a Vice.


Release Date: June 25, 2021

Palm Island Publishing

Miami Vices #3

Contemporary Romance

Review copy provided by publisher


Liza's Review:


I absolutely adored The Billionaire's Big Temptation from start to finish. Jenna Harper was delightful and just sent out a happy vibe each time she appeared on the page. Clay was pretty uptight upon their initial meeting, and I love the more time he spent with Jenna, the more he loosened up, not only in the kitchen, but in his life.


I really loved the banter between Clay and Jenna, and their genuine friendship. I loved how they each used their talents to help the other. OMG they had the hottest chemistry, and I loved them together from the moment they met. I loved that they supported each other’s dreams at any cost.


The Billionaire’s Big Temptation was another winner in the Miami Vices series. I absolutely adore Breezie Bennett’s voice and fall more in love with her voice with each new book. I can’t wait to read Ethan’s story in the next book in this series.




Rating: 5 Stars (A)


Buy Links:




No comments: