Wednesday, July 18, 2018

EVERY TIME WE FALL IN LOVE (THE SULLIVANS #18)

Harry Sullivan has always put his family first, even when it meant losing Molly—his one true love. He’s never been able to forget her, even after fifteen years. Now that his siblings are all blissfully happy, Harry hopes it’s not too late for his own happily-ever-after. But then his doorbell rings…and one look at the teenage girl standing on his doorstep changes absolutely everything.

Molly never thought she’d see Harry Sullivan again, so she's beyond stunned when her fifteen-year-old daughter brings him back into her life. At eighteen, Harry was already strong, sexy, and honorable. And now that he's even more handsome, more brilliant, more loyal and caring? Molly can't stop herself from falling in love with him all over again. Especially when his kisses and the sizzling attraction between them are hotter than ever.

But with more at stake now than they ever thought possible, will they be able to move beyond the mistakes they both made in the past, and fall in love forever this time? 

Release Date: July 18, 2018
Oak Press, LLC
The Sullivans #18
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

I’ve wanted Harry Sullivan’s book forever! While I love all of his siblings and have loved each of their books, I knew that Harry’s would be the one I would want the most from the moment we met him. Let me just say that Every Time We Fall In Love was more than worth the wait!

Harry met the woman of his dreams when he was a freshman in college. Molly fell just as hard for Harry. However, this was a time in his life when he had to take care of everyone else in his family. He had to make sure Drake and Suzanne finished high school, Alec stayed on track, and his father didn’t do anything to hurt himself. Sadly even though Harry loved Molly with everything in him, he broke up with her over being pulled in too many directions by his family.

When Amelia Connal shows up on Harry’s doorstep 16 years later, he recognizes her as Molly’s daughter on sight, but is completely surprised to discover he is her father. Amelia was such a fun teenager. She was smart and talented and goes after what she wants. I loved that Harry and the entire Sullivan clan immediately accepted Amelia as a member of the family. I also loved that Harry finally had a reason to get in contact with Molly. I have to say I was really surprised at first that Molly had never tried to get in touch with Harry, but after her explanation, I completely understood her reasoning. I won’t lie; I cried a few happy tears once they found out they were really a family.

I loved that both Harry and Molly had never fallen in love with anyone else in all the years they were apart. There is just something about a couple knowing early in life they have met their soul mates that give me all the feels. Harry and Molly were that couple. They still had a connection all these years later and they still had chemistry simmering between them. I loved they really couldn’t keep their hands off each other and quickly started back up with a physical relationship. Their lovemaking was so beautiful and hot at the same time. 

I also love that Harry’s family owned up to their part in causing the break up between Harry and Molly and they never gave her a hard time for keeping Amelia away, especially once they learned her reason. I have to say, I’ve loved seeing William Sullivan come more and more back to life in each of the books, and I knew it would take Harry finding happiness to make it so. I absolutely cried happy tears as he finally became the father he always wanted to be to his kids.

Every Time We Fall In Love might just be my most favorite book in the Sullivan family series. I’m a sucker for a reunion romance and it was done perfectly. I fall more and more in love with the Sullivan family with each new book, and am super excited to see we will get more stories with the Maine cousins in the future. 

Rating: 5 Stars (A+)


No comments: