Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Rogue Rider


Rogue Rider is the 4th book in the Lords of Deliverance series from author Larissa Ione. The publisher is Grand Central Publishing. From the back cover.~

They're here.

They ride.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Born of a match between good and evil, four siblings stand between hell's minions and everything they want to destroy. They are the Lords of Deliverance, and they have the power to ward off Doomsday . . . or let it ride . . .

Jillian Cardiff came to this remote mountain town to forget the demon attack that almost killed her. Instead, she rescues-and falls for-a gorgeous stranger who has no memory of anything other than his name. Handsome, charming, and protective, Reseph seems like the kind of man whom Jillian can trust. But with hints of a troubling history of his own, he's also the kind of man who can be very dangerous….

Reseph may not know why he mysteriously appeared in Jillian's life, but he knows he wants to stay. Yet when Jillian's neighbors are killed, and demon hunters arrive on the scene, Reseph that he's putting Jillian in danger. And once it's revealed that Reseph is also Pestilence, the Horseman responsible for ravaging the world, he and Jillian must face the greatest challenge of all: Can they forget the horrors of a chilling past to save the future they both desire?

I’m a huge fan of Larissa Ione and was really excited to get approved to read Rogue Rider early from the publisher through NetGalley.

While Than is my favorite sibling of the four, I have to admit I really loved getting to know Reseph in Rogue Rider. When he wakes up with no memories, he is lucky enough to have been rescued by Jillian. I loved the chemistry between Reseph and Jillian from the moment they met. With demons literally in both their past, they seemed to be drawn to one another. Reseph has no idea he is also Pestilence and he has been attacking or having demons attack around the world…including Jillian. The connection between Reseph and Jillian is there before either learn the truth, and they must work with Reseph’s siblings to make sure Pestilence can’t take over for Reseph again.

I loved Jillian and Reseph together from the very beginning. Larissa Ione gives her readers the sexy love scenes they have come to love while telling an amazing love story full of action. I love getting to spend time with the Horsemen and their families. I especially loved finding out more about Reaver with this book. I had an idea about who he really was, and was so glad to find out I was right. I’m so excited that Reaver’s book will be the next book from Larissa Ione.

The official release date for Rogue Rider was November 20, 2012 and can be purchased at your favorite bookstore or online retailer. For more information about any of Larissa Ione’s books, check out her website.

1 comment:

Jen Twimom said...

I really loved getting to know Reseph and loved him with Jillian also. I think the first half of this book was killer, but the ending kind of fiddled out for me. Than is still my favorite, but Reseph is a close second. I cannot wait until Reaver's book!