Sunday, January 02, 2011

2010 in review, and 2011 blogging goals

In 2010 I managed to read about 75 books. I was really hoping to read more books this year, but am happy with the books I read. Of the 75 books I read, 18 were by new-to-me-authors. I'm pretty sure that is a record for me. I finished up December with 2 amazing books (Jaci Burton's All She Wants for Christmas and Chloe Neill's Twice Bitten), and now I'm hoping to get back on track with my reading.

My blogging goals for 2011 aren't too different from 2010, with a few exceptions.

1) Read at least 1 new-to-me author each month.
2) Read at least 2 books a month from my TBR mountain range(seriously, it takes up an entire bookshelf)
3) Keep a spreadsheet of all books read and thoughts on book
4) Post my thoughts on books I've read in a more timely manner(really sucked at this in 2010)
5) Post about my fitness and health goals at least once a month
6) Post about favorite movies and shows at least once a month
7) Read more books on my Kindle and buy most of my books for my Kindle(running out of room for books in my house)

I really want to make my blog a little more diverse than it has been in the past. I turn 40 this year, and I want to post about the changes and choices going on in my life as I turn 40.

No comments: