Thursday, October 15, 2009

Behind on blogging again

So I've gotten behind on blogging on my blog once again. I have 2 books to post about in the next few days, both of which I purchased for myself. I finished Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine, which is the 6th book in the Morganville Vampires series last week, and finished Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks yesterday. Carpe Corpus is a YA paranormal book and Sweet Persuasion is an erotic romance. I got behind when I took a few days off from work to visit with family. My internet connection was limited and I didn't even get to stop by most of my daily blogs to chat with all of my friends. I was able to catch up on almost all of my DVR'd shows when I got home on Tuesday, but still have a few more to get watch this weekend.

I'm currently reading Covet by JR Ward, which is the first book in her new Fallen Angel series. I plan on catching up on all of my DVR'd shows, blogging, and reading this weekend. I've very excited to read Covet, since I've been waiting for it for several months.

No comments: