Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finished Dance with the Devil

I think it only took me about 3 hours total to finish Dance with the Devil. It was a very fast read and I loved the story of Zarek. Zarek is the Dark-Hunter that has been exiled to Alaska for over 900 years. He is up for judgement for crimes that could have him put to death. The judge that Acheron and Artemis send to give the final answer is Astrid, who is the youngest sister of the Fates. Astrid must find something good in Zarek to keep him from being turned into a Shade. Unknown to Zarek and Astrid, Artemis has sent out Thanatos to dispose of Zarek and he won't answer her summons to return to her. Dance with the Devil is a fast paced book that keeps you going until you get to the very last page. Zarek becomes so much more than even Acheron knew he was capable of becoming. I planned on going right into the next Dark-Hunter novel, but I picked up Phantom Pleasures by Julie Leto after church, and must finish it first. Julie has been posting a chapter a day since Monday, so I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

No comments: