Monday, October 17, 2016

HER NAUGHTY HOLIDAY (MEN AT WORK #2)

A feast she wasn't expecting! 



Clover Greene would sooner crawl into her oven than host family for Thanksgiving dinner. Yet another annual ritual of too much food, served with a side of criticism over "Clover's Bad Life Choices." This year, she needs to distract them all—with a handsome fake boyfriend. And she has the perfect guy in mind. 



Contractor Erick Fields is the poster boy for sexy single dads, and Clover has been secretly crushing on him for ages. She certainly wasn't expecting Erick to agree to her insane charade…or to add lots of hot, wicked sex to the deal. If they can pull it off, the worst Thanksgiving ever might give them something to be really thankful for! 


Release Date: October 18, 2016
Harlequin Blaze
Men at Work #2
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza’s Review:

Her Naughty Holiday was a super sexy and fun story from Tiffany Reisz. I absolutely love my visit back to the Harlequin Blaze line with the Men at Work series from Ms. Reisz.

I absolutely adored both Clover and Erick and Erick's daughter Ruthie as well. I loved that Ruthie was all for setting her dad up with Clover and loved even more that Erick had been crushing on Clover since Ruthie started working for her. I loved that Clover and Erick connected so quickly on every single level, and he immediately stepped up when Clover needed a fake boyfriend to get her family off her back at Thanksgiving. They had amazing chemistry and as I've come to expect from Tiffany Reisz, they had many super hot sex scenes. Loved Erick became Mr. Dirty Talker each and every time, as it only made them being together even hotter. The longer they were together as a fake couple, the more I felt like they had moved into a real couple. 

The only part of this book I didn't love, was when Clover's family showed up for Thanksgiving. They were all royal tools and I just wanted to smack them all upside the head for the way they were treating Clover and how they had always treated Clover. While I totally and completely loved seeing Erick and Clover fall in love, my most favorite part of the book what when Clover finally stood up for herself. I seriously cheered out loud when that happened.

Her Naughty Holiday was another winner from Tiffany Reisz. It was a funny, sexy and emotional story from start to finish. I highly recommend Her Naughty Holiday to anyone who enjoys sexy contemporary romances. I can't wait to read One Hot December, the 3rd book in the Men at Work series as soon as it is released.


Rating: 5 Stars (A)

No comments: