Wednesday, February 10, 2016

THIRTY NIGHTS WITH A DIRTY BOY

Introducing Shiloh Walker’s erotic Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy e-serial! 

Money Can't Buy Love... 

Ella Cruise doesn't like to be touched. A survivor of childhood abuse, she craves security in all aspects of her life: fulfilling work at the nonprofit she runs, more than enough money to live comfortably, and a good friend and confidant. But none of it can ease her longing for intimacy, even if just for a night. When she meets a gorgeous bartender who moonlights as a male prostitute, a bold idea begins to take shape...

But It Can Buy a Night of Passion —or Thirty... 

Sean Lachlan is stunned by the cool beauty's offer: 30 nights of no-strings sex in exchange for all the money he'd need to start over. The deal seems too good to be true, especially since his desire for her is no act, but Sean finds he can't turn her down. Before they know it, Sean and Ella realize they're in deep, their defenses crumbling. Will thirty nights with a dirty boy be enough after all, or will love lead Ella and Sean back to the negotiating table?

Read all three parts in Shiloh Walker's scorching-hot Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy e-serial!

A HeroesandHeartbreakers.com original novella

Release Date: February 2, 2016
St. Martin's Press
Originally featured on HeroesandHeartbreakers.com
Review copy provided by publisher

I'm a huge fan of Shiloh Walker. I especially love her books that have elements of suspense. While Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy wasn't a suspenseful story, there was a bit of mystery with Ella's past. Add in a super, hot, dirty-talking guy with Sean, so I was completely hooked from the very beginning of the story.

I'll be honest that I didn't read any of the parts until I had all 3 parts available. I'm not a huge fan of serial novels, because I always want to know what happens right away. However, I will say the breaks between each part were well done and didn't give me a cliffhanger feeling at all.

Ella’s character really grew the most over the course of the book for me. She really seemed to be afraid of her own shadow when the story started. When she first interacted with others in the story, I really couldn’t see how she could handle being around Sean, who she was attracted to from the first time she laid eyes on him.

I really liked both Ella and Sean from the moment they appeared on the page. Honestly, I was a little surprised at Ella approaching Sean with her proposition as she seemed to be afraid of her own shadow in the beginning. I loved the more time Ella spent with Sean the more she came out of her shell.  Sean and Ella seem so very different, yet the more time they spent together; the more I liked them as a couple.

I loved the chemistry between Ella and Sean. Yes they both were attracted to each other from the beginning, but I loved they took things relatively slowly. While Ella didn’t share her past with Sean in the beginning, it was like he knew he had to move slowly.

I’m used to the hero being the person who has the major screw up, and while Sean was an ass at one point, it was Ella who screwed up in the biggest way. Ella’s past really made it hard for her to trust anyone and she lashed out to protect herself.

I did love when push came to shove; Ella and Sean always had each other’s back and would do anything to protect the other. I honestly feel like if Sean hasn’t come into Ella’s life, she wouldn’t have come out of her shell and become the strong person she was meant to be.

Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy was a very emotional and sexy read. I really enjoyed each installment as I read it, and was so glad I had all 3 segments to read at once.


No comments: