Wednesday, October 28, 2015

THE QUEEN (ORIGINAL SINNERS #8)

Once upon a time, Nora and Søren made a fateful deal—if he gave her everything, she would give him forever. 
The time has finally come to keep their promises. 

Out of money and out of options after her year-long exile, Eleanor Schreiber agrees to join forces with Kingsley Edge, the king of kink. After her first taste of power as a Dominant, Eleanor buries her old submissive self and transforms into Mistress Nora, the Red Queen. With the help of a mysterious young man with a job even more illicit than her own, Nora squares off against a cunning rival in her quest to become the most respected, the most feared Dominatrix in the Underground. 

While new lovers and the sweet taste of freedom intoxicate Nora, she is tempted time and time again by Søren, her only love and the one man who refuses to bow to her. But when Søren accepts a new church assignment in a dangerous country, she must make an agonizing choice—will the queen keep her throne and let her lover go, or trade in her crown for Søren's collar? 

With a shattering final confession, the last link in the chain is forged in The Original Sinners saga. It's the closing chapter in a story of salvation, sacrifice and the multitude of scars we collect in the name of ecstasy—and love.

Release Date: October 27, 2015
Harlequin Mira
Original Sinners #8 (White Years #4)

I fell in love with Tiffany Reisz's books when I read The Siren. I'll admit I actually had to start it twice as it was so intense I actually stopped reading it initially, but wanted to read The Angel, book 2 in the series, so I started The Siren again and fell in love with the characters. I devour each as every book in the series as they come out and have to admit I did wait a couple of weeks after The Queen showed up on my kindle to start it. The Original Sinners series is one of my most favorite series ever and it all ends with The Queen. I honestly wasn't ready to say good-bye to Nora, Søren, Kingsley, Griffin, Michael, and the rest of the Sinners.

There is always so much happening in each of the Original Sinners books, I always feel like if I say too much, I might give a surprise away in my review. I absolutely loved The Queen from start to finish. Tiffany Reisz gave her readers the absolutely perfect ending to the Original Sinners series. She pulled ever-single emotion out of me while I read The Queen. I don't often laugh out loud one minute and bawl my eyes out like a baby when reading a romance. However, it totally worked for me and made perfect sense at each step of the story. As with each of the other books in the series, there are plenty of super sexy times between your favorite Sinners, and one super hot scene that many of her readers have been asking for since the very first book. My kindle screen steamed up more than once while I was reading The Queen.

I honestly believe the Original Sinners series is one of the best series of books I've ever read and highly recommend the books to everyone. I also believe you should read the series in order to understand the series best. Start with the Red Years and then read the White Years. I am totally in love with the characters from the Original Sinners series and will miss getting new stories about them each year. I am however, super excited for new stories from Tiffany Reisz, as her voice is amazing and I know she will pull me in with her next book.


Reading Order:

The Red Years

The Siren
The Angel
The Prince
The Mistress

The White Years

The Saint
The King
The Virgin
The Queen



No comments: