Tuesday, July 16, 2019

HOT SEAL HERO (HOT SEAL TEAM #7)

She fears for her life.
He’ll risk his to protect her.
Falling in love? Not part of the plan…

Chloe Cooper is on the run from an abusive ex. Living in a new state, with a new name, she’s ready to focus on rebuilding her life. She’s got a job she loves, a new home—and a sexy Navy SEAL neighbor who makes her pulse flutter in spite of her determination not to get involved. But when a threatening message arrives, her dread about what her ex will do if he finds her forces her to make a choice.

Ryan “Dirty Harry” Callahan is protective by nature. When he meets Chloe, it’s clear she’s skittish about something. When he learns why she ran from her old life, his first objective is to keep her safe. His second is to make sure she knows she can trust him—and that she’ll have a posse of Navy SEALs at her back if she ever needs them.

When the attraction between Ryan and Chloe explodes, they’re helpless to resist its seductive heat. Everything is finally going right for Chloe—until her worst fears come true. With Chloe missing and her life on the line, Ryan will stop at nothing to get her back. Before he loses the woman he loves forever. 

Release Date: July 2, 2019
H.O.T. Publishing, LLC
HOT SEAL Team #7
Romantic suspense/Military Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

The HOT SEAL Team books along with the Hostile Operations Team original series of books are some of my favorite romantic suspense/military romances on the market today. Lynn Raye Harris pulls me in from the very first page with each new story, and I love we get updates of prior couples with each new book. HOT SEAL Hero is Ryan "Dirty Harry" Callahan's book and it was another winner in the series.

Chloe Cooper is such a strong woman. She is on the run from her abusive ex, and has moved across the country to start her life over. Lucky for her, when she goes to get her neighbor to move his truck, she meets Ryan Callahan in all his glory, and he immediately steps up to help when she needs it. I felt a connection between Ryan and Chloe from the moment they met. I love that Ryan was so protective of Chloe from day one and especially loved he let her set the pace of their relationship. There was some serious heat between them, yet a sweetness to their relationship as well and both aspects worked for me. I really felt like while they did rush into the physical aspect of their relationship at first, once they backed off a bit, I felt like their strong friendship made their romantic relationship even stronger.

Of course we all knew the dangerous ex would make an appearance again before the end, which gave us time with Mendez and Ian Black on page!!! My love for these 2 men is strong and I love seeing them interact with one another. I love when we get to see the Teams at work, and seeing Ryan and his team work together to find Chloe and bring her back had me on the edge of my seat. I loved it!!!

HOT SEAL Hero was a really wonderful story. Lynn Raye Harris is one of my go-to authors for romantic suspense, and she gave me all I was looking for and more with this story. Readers who love romance, action, and lots of sexy soldiers will love this latest installment in the HOT SEAL Team series.

Rating: 4.5 Stars (B+)


No comments: