Monday, April 08, 2019

BLUE RELEASE POST








Title: Blue


Series: A Savages in Ruin Novel


Author: Jane Anthony


Genre: Rockstar Romance


Release Date: April 5, 2019



















They say a single moment can change the course of your life.





Mine wasn't a moment, but a man.





We were wrong for each other in every way, yet it didn’t stop me from wanting him. The broody, arrogant rock star on the verge of self-destruction. His touch was electric, his wounded gaze burning me from the inside out.


He was perfectly imperfect.


Irresistibly tortured.


Utterly broken. Almost as broken as me.


Our jagged edges aligned so seamlessly even I believed we might have healed each other.





I couldn’t have been more wrong.








































































Jane Anthony is an Amazon best-selling author of contemporary/erotic romance. She writes hot blue-collar dudes, raunchy rockstars, and fun feisty heroines. Her work is gritty and real and will have you cursing her name and begging for more. Jane gives a bit of herself and her quirky knowledge in each novel by incorporating her love of music through a book-specific playlist and adding things uniquely Jane to the plot, like her crazy family or '80s trivia. When she’s not busy being mom or Mrs. A, you'll find her at a concert, lost in a book, or watching horror movies with her husband.





Subscribe to Jane's newsletter to be first in the know about release info!







The best place to interact with Jane is by joining her Facebook reader group:
















































HOSTED BY: 



Nikki's Review:

Where to start? I’m not gonna lie, this book had me confused and even lost for many parts of it. I’m finding it difficult to write the review because I’m STILL a little stumped. This book seems to have taken place somewhere between life and death. Some kind of afterlife. Or a crazy ass dream. I’m not sure. I was questioning myself every time I thought I had it figured out. But let’s move on from that because I’m getting flustered all over again. 

I really enjoyed the emotion in this book. It was raw and really heavy. Those are two things I love in a romance. This book is definitely not “light and fluffy fun”. Which is good, because I like the darker stuff. Be forewarned though, there could be some major triggers for people. This book talks about suicide, mental illness, and death...a lot. In fact, the hero considers dying by suicide. He’s miserable and lost in the bottom of a vodka bottle. 

There was a real connection between the hero and heroine. I was anxious for the story to keep unfolding. It was like peeling back the layers of an onion. There were so many layers to these characters. Part of that was the baggage they each carried. I could almost feel it like a tangible thing. 

I’m still thinking about this book a week later. I’m still trying to figure some of it out, but the writing was wonderful. I really felt like I went on a journey with these characters. This is the first book in a new series, and I’m anxious to see where the other stories will take me. 

Rating: 3 Stars (B)
Review copy provided by publisher





No comments: