Wednesday, November 14, 2018

FALLING IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN (SULLIVANS #18.5)

Catch up with the whole Sullivan clan in this funny, sizzling hot, heartwarming novella!

Lori "Naughty" Sullivan has always been a force of nature--and marriage to Grayson Tyler, her sexy cowboy, hasn't mellowed her out one bit. She's still dancing in stilettos, laughing too loud, and lovingly plotting new ways to drive her husband crazy. It's almost time for their most exciting adventure yet, and Lori can't wait for the next phase of their lives to begin--as parents. Especially when she's certain that Grayson is going to be the best father ever. But has he truly made peace with his tragic past? Or will it come back to haunt him just when their future together should have never looked brighter?

Release Date: November 14, 2018
Oak Press, LLC
Sullivans #18.5
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

I loved watching Lori and Grayson fall in love the first time, and have to say getting to spend time with them in Falling in Love All Over Again only made me love them even more as a couple.

I love how Lori and Grayson are pretty much opposites in almost every way possible, yet are absolutely perfect together as a couple.  I honestly think their differences are what really makes them work so well as a couple. You can feel how much they love each other as you read each word of this story. I loved so much about this story, but have to say one of the sweetest things was Grayson, his mom, and Lori's mom Mary arranging a babymoon for Lori and Grayson before their baby was born. It was so sweet to give them a getaway just the two of them before they became a family of three. 

Falling in Love All Over Again pulled all the emotions from me. I found myself laughing, smiling, and even crying a few happy tears along the way. I love each installment in the Sullivan series of books, but have to say the San Francisco Sullivans have an extra special place in my heart. I absolutely love getting to spend more time with them. Falling in Love All Over Again was such a wonderful novella and I loved it so much, and have to say I had all the happy tears flowing at the end of the story. Ms. Andre once again delivers an amazing and emotional story for her readers and I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves contemporary romances.

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

No comments: