Thursday, June 08, 2017

OBSESSION (BAYFRONT BILLIONAIRES #4)

100 Shades of Sin...

Delicious and hot, the seductive Bayfront Billionaires need one thing, and one thing only: the woman made for them, the one woman on earth who can complete their trio of passion and desire.

When Roxy Shea arrived in Bayfront, she had no idea she would instantly attract the attention of two of the town’s sexiest and most eligible bachelors. She doesn’t want anything to do with them—with a dangerous past in her rearview mirror, a new relationship would be disastrous. But with every smoldering gaze and unspoken promise of pleasure, these billionaire bad boys are determined to make her theirs, to claim her body and soul.

Nick Faulkner and Hunter Valens are forces in their respective entertainment industries, but a past conflict has put a strain on their lifelong friendship—and vying for the mysterious Roxy’s affection doesn’t help matters. Until their craving for her leads to an explosive night with for threesome. But can they show Roxy that she can trust the men responsible for the sizzling pleasure she finds with them—and that their love is soul-deep?

Release Date: June 6, 2017
Bayfront Billionaires #4
St. Martin's Press Swerve
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Nikki’s Review:

I have read a few books by Calista Fox, and I think this one may be my favourite. I enjoyed it so much, that I was able to forget that I was sitting in a crowded airport waiting to board my plane!

Roxy, Nick, and Hunter are sinfully wicked together! They each have their respective demons, but they find peace and healing as a trio. The chemistry between the three of them was blistering hot from page 1! 

I thoroughly enjoyed the banter. I love when a book makes me laugh because of the characters interactions. 

This book is a novella, a slice of the story pie. It takes place in a very short time period, and things happen very quickly. But I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. The story felt complete. 

When I say things happen quickly in this novella, I really mean it! There's some intensely erotic sexy times that was all sorts of delicious...and you don't have to wait long for it happen! That's the great thing about an erotic romance novella; you get to the good stuff in no time at all!

I liked the dynamic between the trio. They fell hard and fast. It's a little hard to believe in terms of reality. But that's what fantasies are for. 

I don't think you need to read the whole series to enjoy this book. I didn't feel like I was missing any information. However, why wouldn't you want to read more ménage novellas?! If you're looking for a book that is truly titillating, and can be read in a short sitting, give this one a try!

Rating: 3.5 Stars (B+)

Liza's Review:

I've enjoyed the Bayfront Billionaires books I've read to date, and Obsession is no different. I really liked the fact that Roxy knew her mind well enough to go for it with both Hunter and Nick. I love that Roxy is the first woman Hunter and Nick had been with together. I think it added a bit more to the dynamic of the relationship. I loved that Roxy made no excuses for her attraction to either man and they had no problem showing their attraction to Roxy either. Seriously some smoking hot sex happened between the three and I found myself loving them and their relationship.

My only issue with the story was Roxy's ex showing up and how vague the information was about him. I know he had been horrible to Roxy as she had mentioned it, but her fear seemed way more than just that and an average ex. I wish she had told Hunter and Nick the entire story, as I would have understood her current choices a bit more by knowing her past.

Obsession was a great addition to the Bayfront Billionaires series. The romance between Roxy, Hunter, and Nick was strong and I totally could see their relationship working. I only discovered Ms. Fox's books earlier this year, and have found myself going back for each new release. To date, the Bayfront Billionaires books have been my favorite and I'm excited to see there are more scheduled to be released in the series.

Rating: 4 Stars (B+) 


No comments: