Sunday, February 14, 2016

DARE TO SURRENDER (NY DARE #1)

Dare to Surrender (NY Dares Book 1)

Blurb:

Isabelle Masters is done...

Done with her cheating boyfriend.

Done with his domineering ways.

Just done.

Taking off in her leased Mercedes to start over turns out to be the best decision she's ever made — despite being arrested for grand theft auto and hauled off to a local police station. Being rescued by the most unlikely person possible, Gabriel Dare, makes it all worthwhile. After all, she's yearned for the sexy man for years—yet now is her chance to finally take the plunge and dare to become the independent woman she's always wanted to be. But can she be in control of her life if she surrenders to a man like him?


Buy links:

Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/2031aXI

Liza’s Review:

I'm a huge fan of Carly Phillips. I've absolutely fallen in love with her Dare to Love series and loved Dare to Surrender, part of her NY Dare series so much. I loved the fact that we have the Miami Dare family members with the Dare to Love series, and have the NY Dare cousins and their series.

Gabe Dare is currently my favorite member of the Dare family from this series. I loved him from the very first time he appeared on the page. I also loved Isabelle and knew she and Gabe were perfect for one another from the beginning. The chemistry between Gabe and Izzy has been there since they met back with she was still dating Lance, her cheating ex-boyfriend. 

While I loved that Gabe initially rescued Izzy, I also loved that her saw who she really was and knew when she needed space to figure out what she needed on her own. Gabe is super protective of Izzy, and has to have control in the bedroom. Gabe and Izzy together were explosive. Even Gabe's siblings could feel the chemistry when they were around them. 

I absolutely loved the time Gabe and Izzy spent together at Eden. While Izzy is there to help decorate the new club Gabe's sister Lucy is opening, there was still plenty of time for Izzy and Gabe to spend time together. As Gabe and Izzy spent more time together, they grew closer and only Gabe trying to keep his past a secret seemed to be an issue. I love how Lucy pushed Gabe to talk to Izzy and share his past. 

I've once again fallen in love with the characters in a Carly Phillips book. I find myself falling in love with the NY Dare cousins every bit as much as I fell for the cousins in the original Dare to Love books.





No comments: