Monday, December 21, 2015

MISTLETOE MADNESS WRAP UP POST

Wow! I really enjoyed joining in for Mistletoe Madness event this year at Blogging by Liza. I'd like to say thank you and give a shout out to my two co-hosts this year: That’s What I’m Talking About and Books Make Me Happy! I hope you all had as much fun as we did!

I want to give a HUGE thank you to each of the authors who participated in this year’s event. I would also like to thank each of you for coming by, reading the posts, and leaving comments. Finally, I’d like to thank my co-hosts, Jennifer and Jen, for all the hard work that goes into this awesome event.

Here is a wrap-up of this year's posts at Blogging by Liza. And be sure to visit That’s What I’m Talking About and Books Make Me Happy to catch all of this years participants!


Since a couple of the contests are still underway, I'll wait and post the winners for all of the giveaways featured at Blogging by Liza on December 26, 2015.

I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year! Be sure to come back all throughout 2016 for lots more fun & contests, author interviews & posts, and our reviews!


No comments: