Tuesday, November 03, 2015

THE OPPOSITE OF RIGHT (BAD DECISIONS #1)

Kylie Stafford has spent her whole life doing exactly what’s expected. The right major, the right sorority, the right guys, just like her mother and her sister before her. But when everything falls apart for her, Kylie wonders if doing everything right has been utterly wrong. There’s only one way to find out. 

She decides to try making all the wrong choices for three months. Hit on a tattoo-covered rock musician? Check. Go back to his dressing room for a hot hook-up against the wall? Gulp. Drop everything to be a roadie for him to binge on more of the best sex of her life? Maybe. Start falling for him despite her better judgment? Um….yeah. Figure out why doing everything that seems wrong feels so darn right?

Release Date: November 3, 2015
Bad Decisions #1
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza’s Review:

I've been a fan of Christi Barth for as long as I've been reading her books. I was super excited to get to read her new rock star book early. The Opposite of Right is a fun, sexy and super fast read. At 89 pages, I'd consider it a novella length book and I was able to read it pretty quickly. 

The Opposite of Right had me hooked from page one. Who doesn't dream of hooking up with a rock star at some point? I love that Kylie decides to make all the wrong decisions for a bit after everything falls apart from following the "right" path for so many years. I think the funniest thing to me was she didn't recognize Cam when she propositioned him for a kiss until after they had kissed. They had really great chemistry from the very beginning and I loved seeing them be able to extend their initial hook-up into something more. I loved all of the members of Riptide and found the dynamics between the men to be much like brothers than simply band mates. Much like brothers, Cam, Jones, and Jake sometimes don't see eye to eye and sadly Kylie is in the middle of a touchy situation between the band mates.

The Opposite of Right was a great start to the Bad Decisions series. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.



No comments: