Friday, June 22, 2012

The Guy Most Likely To...


The Guy Most Likely To…(Underneath It All\Can't Get You Out of My Head\A Moment Like This) includes novellas from Leslie Kelly, Janelle Denison, and Julie Leto  and is from the Harlequin Blaze line. From the back cover.~


Ever wonder what happened to the guy most likely to…

Score with the prom queen?

Lauren and Seth were the high school "it" couple—until Seth disappeared on prom night. But a reunion gives Seth a chance to show Lauren an evening long overdue.

Not date a Playboy Bunny?

Ali was the highlight of geeky Will's high school years. But now that he's ditched the nerdiness, he's 100 percent of calculated hotness…and Ali won't be able to say no.

Ride out of town on a Harley?

Rebel Scott "Rip" Ripley always had a thing for the elusive Erica. But reunion night holds a few sexy surprises when Erica decides it's time to take the bad boy for a ride.

I’m a huge fan of all three authors, so when I saw The Guy Most Likely To… available on NetGalley, I knew I had to read it ASAP.  I’ve already ordered my keeper shelf copy as well.

All three stories in The Guy Most Likely To… are fast reads. In fact, I read all 3 stories in just a couple of hours.  Really made me wish my 10-year high school reunion was even half as fun as the ones in each of these stories.

Each story centers around one couple who had something happen to keep them apart their senior year. I loved the couples in each of the stories. As I’ve come to expect from all three authors, each couple not only had great chemistry, but they were lots of fun together. There were plenty of sexy scenes in each story and I really loved watching couples who hadn’t seen each other in 10 years figure out they were just as attracted to one another as they were when they were in high school. While I loved Lauren and Seth and Rip and Erica, Ali and Will were my favorite couple. I’m a bit of a nerd, so I always love the nerdy guy.

The official release date for The Guy Most Likely To.. is June 26, 2012, with the digital release scheduled for July 1, 2012. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a fast, fun, and sexy read.

No comments: