Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weight Watchers Update

Sorry I haven't posted any updates on my Weight Watchers journey in the last few weeks. I've had some ups and downs, but am happy to say I've lost a total of 10 pounds as of today. The heat has been an issue for my running, but now that we are starting to get a taste of fall temps, I'll be better about getting outside to run/walk. I have used my elliptical some, but found I don't really like it as much as I like running/walking outside.

I've been pretty happy with my food choices over the past few weeks. Luckily, I love some veggies and can always go to those for meals when I feel like I've fallen off the healthy food wagon. I have picked up dinner a few time over the last few weeks rather than fixing my fresh veggies, but have decided to put a stop to that until after my Vegas trip. I need to get back to my training and I'm not doing that if I'm eating the wrong food.

I'm going to run/walk a 5k while in Vegas with my friends. Two of they will have rock star times, and my goal is to run at least half of the total race. I'm still hoping to run the entire 5k at the end of October on my 40th birthday, so figure this will help to get me going.

No comments: