Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 3 Weight Watchers Update

So in week 3 of Weight Watchers, I started craving certain items I'd been without for the last few weeks. One thing I wanted more than anything was french fries. I did my weigh-in on Saturday morning and had lost another 2 pounds. That's right, in 3 weeks I've lost 7 POUNDS!!! I'm hoping to keep this rate up, until my Vegas trip. If I can pull this off, I would have lost close to 20 pounds in 7 weeks. BTW, my one cheat item of the week was an order of chili-cheese fries yesterday for lunch.

I'm upping my activity goal for the week. I got my bookshelves in order yesterday. I finished getting the last few books put away this morning. However, moving boxes of books equals lots of activity points. I earned 3 on Saturday and 2 today moving boxes out to my aunt's car. With temps hopefully dropping this week, I'll be able to run/walk some outside. If the weather doesn't get any cooler, I'll stick to the elliptical again this week.

I will say it is getting easier to pick healthier food. I even had lunch with my aunt today at Logan's and went with the health nut meal to cut down on calories and fat, and even skipped the rolls and sweet potato. I am craving chocolate more this week, but luckily have some Fiber One brownies to get me by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is awesome!!! Great job on your hard work :)