Friday, February 12, 2010

Way Behind...again

So I'm so far behind on my blog post once again. I've finished 2 books this week I need to post about. My plan is to post an individual post for each book this weekend. The 2 books I've finished are Too Hot To Handle by Robin Kaye and Slow Heat by Jill Shalvis. I loved both and will talk more about them this weekend. I also started reading 2 new books. I'm reading Heist Society by Ally Carter and Savin' Me by Alannah Lynne and really enjoying both, even though I just got started reading them this week.

This weekend I also must get my house picked up and ready for my family to be here for my surgery next week. My sister and youngest niece (6) will be here on Wednesday night, so they can drive me to surgery early Thursday morning. My dad will be staying at my aunt and uncle's house and meet us at the hospital. Not sure how many people will be in over the weekend, so I want to make sure my house is "company ready". Also going to see "The Drowsy Chaperone" at TPAC on Sunday afternoon with family. Should be a crazy but fun weekend.

2 comments:

Silver James said...

Talk about being behind! I'm just now getting caught up on all the blogs I follow. Damn and whoah, hon! I'm so sorry to hear about the health tribulations. Glad it may be benign. Sending lots of prayers and good wishes your way! Hang in there. There's a whole bunch of us out here who care and worry 'bout you!

mslizalou said...

Thanks Silver. My plan is to update my blog when I get home from the hospital on Thursday night, or to show my sister how to post an update. I appreciate all the prayers and good wishes.