Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010 Blogging Goals

So I had planned on posting about at least one of the two books I finished in the last week, but my internet is acting up, so I thought I would post my blogging goals for the year tonight and update the two books tomorrow(Blood Magic & Soul Magic).

1. To read a minimum of 1 book per week and post my thoughts on any book read within 24 hours.
2. To post at least 2 personal thoughts/updates each week.
3. To run at least 1 contest per month and give away books.
4. If I win any ARCs this year, to post my thoughts on them before the books are released and then give a reminder post on the release date.
5. Post a list of any books being released I'm really excited about each month.

Doesn't seem like a huge list, but I've really been very lazy about my blogging lately and I want to do better in 2010.

No comments: