Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Blazing Bedtime Stories

Blazing Bedtime Stories is the latest anthology released by Blaze. Blazing Bedtime Stories include stories by Kimberly Raye (Once Upon A Bite), Leslie Kelly (My What A Big...You Have!), and Rhonda Nelson (Sexily Ever After). The Blaze tag line is "Grown-up fairy tales for Valentine's Day!", and that perfectly describes each of the stories.

Each story is about a woman who has been wronged and is pretty much over Valentine's Day. Each woman ends up on film telling Cupid he can "kiss my ass", which ends up on a website called kissmyasscupid.com. Cupid decides that he must help these women find their happily ever after.

All three bedtime stories were super hot, while still being sweet and funny. They were really fast reads and I loved each one. I made a point of buying my Blazes this month for my e-reader and really enjoyed the format.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must get to the store and get this book! *warily eyes TBR pile* At least this one is already on the WTB list.