Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tennessee Titans 8-0

I usually only blog about books I've read, am reading, or plan to read. However, not only did my mother pass on her love of books to me, she gave me my love of sports too...especially football. I've always loved professional football, and as soon as the Houston Oilers were given to the state of Tennessee I became an immediate fan. We went from being the Houston Oilers to the Tennessee Oilers to finally the Tennessee Titans.

As Titans we have had Super Bowl years and 3-13 years, but I've always been a fan. This year our Titans are the number one team in the AFC and remain the only undefeated time in the entire NFL. We had a very close game that came down to an over-time field goal, but I'm so proud and excited for my Titans!!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I love the colors on yours. And the book reviews. :)

Tennessee holds a special place in my heart. My daughter went to college there and it's such a beautiful place.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I like the new look! Very fun!

And best of luck to those Titans--we didn't have much with our Oilers. :)

mslizalou said...

I found this site that had free blogger layouts. There are tons of free layouts, so it's really hard to find just one favorite.