Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Kill Me Twice

Kill Me Twice by Roxanne St. Claire is the first in the Bullet Catcher series. This was my first book by Roxanne St. Claire, and I loved it!

Alex Romero is the hottest "Bullet Catcher" in the business. Lucy Sharpe, the owner of Bullet Catchers, sends Alex to Miami to be a bodyguard to Jessica Adams, who is one of the news industry's rising stars. Unknown to Alex, Jessica and her twin sister Jasmine have already arranged for Jazz to "fill in" as Jessica for a week while Jessica finishes up some work on a huge story she is researching.

Alex and Jazz are instantly attracted to each other, but neither will initially give into those desires. They also must work together to find out where Jessica has gone, as the pieces start to fall into place that she actually might be in big trouble.

Lucy finally reveals to Alex who really hired them for the bodyguard job, just in time for two other Bullet Catchers to arrive to help Alex and Jazz find Jessica. Kill Me Twice has mystery, romance, and adventure, and I look forward to reading each of the other Bullet Catcher stories by St. Claire!

3 comments:

Carolyn Crane said...

I think you and I are the only ones who aren't caught up on this series. I'm so wanting to read it, though I haven't even read this first one! Gosh, where did I see this...I think vicki lane is giving the third one of these away
http://vickilane.blogspot.com/
I totally entered!

mslizalou said...

I was late to several popular series, but once I read the first I catch up pretty fast. I know they say you don't have to read the series in order, but I love to read series books in order.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I am so jealous of how much you get to read and how fast you read!!